September 17th



Once again thank you for checking the blog.

 Thank you also to all the parents that gave me a heads up that their child was going to be absent. 
  It seems there was a mix up for a couple of you in regards to location for rehearsal.  This is a reminder that it is your responsibility to check here the night before rehearsal, as was clearly stated at our parent meeting, on occasion we have last minute changes.
 due to unforeseen circumstances, we will do our best to give you as much notice as possible.  

Venue Change
On that note next week we will be rehearsing at KSA (Kamloops School of the Arts) Your children sounded beautiful, it is a absolute pleasure to get to hear their  voices! 

McQueen Lake:
Permission slips were e-mailed out, and sent home to those who needed a copy. You can scan and e-mail these back to me as soon as possible, once I have an exact number of children attending I can then move forward with chaperones. Speaking of chaperones... WOW! I am thrilled at the large amount of parents wishing to chaperone this event. So far 25 parents have spoken up to chaperone. This makes it very hard to choose! I will reach out to everyone, as I only can take 8 cabin chaperones. However, I will need a clean up crew for after the event. If you are willing to help clean up, please let me know. 

Food Services: Thank you to all those who attended the food services meeting yesterday, For those who attended  this meeting, I will make sure you are not on the chaperone list. (Its busy enough in the food services dept). Thank you again for stepping up and being food services this time. 

Reminder not to drop your child off no earlier then 3:45, some children were dropped off closer to 3:00 (there is usually no one from the choir at the venue until 3:40, which means your child is unsupervised) and we need to remember this is a place of business and a work environment.